Our staff share our dedication to client care. They bring years of experience in the profession to our work and stand by our clients as their cases proceed.
Nicole is an Associate at Onyx Law Group and was called to the bar in 2017. Nicole obtained her Juris Doctor from Thompson Rivers University, and was the recipient of the Dean’s course prize in ‘Wills & Estates’.
Nicole takes meticulous care in her work and has strong research experience. She was the editor of the Canadian Journal of Comparative and Contemporary Law, the researcher of the TRU B.C. Court of Appeal Moot Team, as well as the teaching assistant for the course, ‘Fundamental Legal Skills’. She also assisted in researching case law for the 2015 update to the CLEBC Company Law Practice Manual.
In her spare time, Nicole enjoys ultimate frisbee, skiing, and hiking.
Areas of practice
- Estate Litigation
- Estate Administration
- Family Law
British Columbia, 2017
- Thompson Rivers University, Juris Doctor – 2016
- Simon Fraser University, Bachelor of Arts in Communications, Minor in Publishing – 2013
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Member of Law Society of British Columbia
- Canadian Bar Association, Member, 2013 – present
- CBABC Women Lawyers Forum, Marketing and Communications Co-Chair, 2017 – present
- CBABC Wills & Estates Section, Member, 2016 – present
- Federation of Canadian Asian Lawyers, Member, 2013 – present