Hailee Chun, J.D.
Tel:(604) 900-2538 | Fax:(604) 900-2539
Hailee joined Onyx Law Group as an associate lawyer in 2020. She practices in the area of estate litigation and estate planning.
Hailee was called to the BC Bar in 2018 after completing her articles at a prominent insurance litigation firm in downtown Vancouver. She practiced there before joining Onyx to focus her practice in the area of estate litigation and estate planning.
Hailee understands that starting or defending an action against family members or relatives can be hugely stressful for clients. With that in mind, she strives to resolve disputes in a sensible and fair manner. Hailee has successfully obtained court orders to:
- remove an unsuitable executor;
- rectify a will that failed to carry out the will-maker’s true intentions; and
- make a will be fully effective even though the will contained deficiencies.
Drawing from her experiences in litigation, Hailee advises clients on estates and estate planning issues, including:
- preparing wills, powers of attorney, and representation agreements;
- probate; and
- preparing, obtaining, and reviewing estate accounts.
Hailee is fluent in Korean.
Book a 30-minute free consultation with Hailee